Meet Our Creative Team - Michelle


Hi my name is Michelle I have always loved craft any kind I started scrapbooking in 2001 and then about 3 years ago I got hooked on card making. I have tried all sorts of card making but I really love colouring images I find it a huge stress relief. I had no idea how to colour when I first started I got some copics and went and did some classes at the local scrapbook store and then I discovered Kit and Clowder classes and I love them they have made me feel more confident and I love how my images look now. I also colour with Prima pencils which I adore them and I have inktense pencils as well but I am only new to these but they are great also. I am only new as a DT member for Whimsy Stamps but have loved their images for a long time.

What are 3 of your favorite Whimsy Stamps products? If I had to choose 3 Whimsy products as my favourite I would choose the Digi images, Rubber stamps and their flower dies.

What Whimsy Stamps stamp could you not live without? The whimsy stamp I could not live with out is the penguins for sure I just love to colour them up and watch them come to life

What is your favorite color combo?
My Favourite colour combo is Teal and purple

If you could have a super power, what would it be? If I had a super power I would x-ray vision so I can find things quicker in my craft room.

What do you enjoy most about being a member of the Whimsy Stamps DT? The best thing about being on the Whimsy DT is the people I have met and how helpful everyone is and of cause to be able to work with the gorgeous images.



2 comments

  1. Love that fab colour combo Michelle, what a cool 'fav' combo! Gorgeous job with this fabulous card. Loved reading your bio. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team