Penguin Totem

Hello Whimsy friends how are you fine ladies and gents today?
I have a fun Christmas card to share with you lovely peeps
I have used the adorable Penguin Totem, to put a different spin on
my Christmas card I have also used the stitched hearts from the
Hearts of Love card builder, both items are found in the 


Newly Released section of the shop, the background papers are from the 


I thought about using the hearts because, I heart Christmas and penguins,
 also because some Penguins are monogamous, it also gave me the excuse 
to use the card builder full stop lol.
Have a wonderful Tuesday friends and i will see you fine folk
here again next month take care friends
hugs Bridget 😊 xx

1 comment

  1. Beautiful card with stunning colouring and the image is so cute x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team