A Happy Birthday Slider Card

Welcome friends -- Alanna here today up on the Whimsy blog. I have a fun birthday slider card to share with you today using some fun products from Clearly Whimsy Stamps.

I first did some ink blending using some masking tape to create my grass and sky portions of the card. I then die cut one of the dies from the new Slip n' Slide die collection for my little skunk to slide along on. I stamped my sentiment and then a couple of mushrooms. It was then time to stamp and die cut my skunk from the Lil' Stinker set. I added a disc on the back to create the movement for my skunk along the track. The front card panel is popped up on foam tape to allow for room for the slider mechanism.

I'm excited to use some of the other fun slider dies in the Slip n' Slide die collection as I think they will make super fun cards.  Thanks for your visit!







1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team