Wedding the Odd Couple

Howdy - MichelleO here and today I am here to show off one of the new May Release! And this one really gave me a chuckle. "Wedding the Odd Couple" by Crissy Armstrong


Is this a fun image or what? Perfect for that funny wedding or anniversary card. I colored with my Copics (colors below) and added stickles to her veil. My papers are from Kaisercraft. I sewed down the layers using a dark grey card stock for mats and the base. The sentiment comes with the image. Is perfect for the image. I added three dots for faux pearls with my Viva Decor pearl pen. Now honestly here they were little round pearls... but and dropped the card and one went flat.. so I dropped it again and made the others go flat and match. Have to make flops work for us right? Lol I then added some Martha Stewart Frond punch leaves and then three mulberry roses. 
Copic colors used -

Thanks you so much for looking - and make sure to see all the great new May release stamps!

MichelleO
www.donkeysmiles.blogspot.com






2 comments

  1. I love the image and I know a couple who would match it. Thanks for the chuckle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team