Little Valentine Gift Bag

Hi Whimsy Fans, it's Ellie here today sharing one of my new Whimsy creations with you. I hope you like it!

I am guilty of mostly making cards, so to change things up a bit, I decided to make a cute little gift bag that will hold a little Valentine's surprise.
It was super easy to make and turned out really cute. I think the recipient is going to love it :-)

I followed this tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers.
Then simply decorated it with some pretty desginer paper and dies. 
The cute image  has been colored with copic markers. I finished it off by adding some little flowers and tiny pearls. 
 
You can find the Whimsy products I used here:
 
Thanks so much for visiting!
Hope you're having a wonderful day!!

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team